Sun Yat-sen Business School Foreign Student Scholarship in 2019
时间: 2019-08-14 浏览: 876
1. Awards, Selection Targets and Award Amounts
1.1 Awards: Dean`s Scholarship
1.2 Selection Targets
Fresh foreign students who are enrolled in the full-time MBA class of Sun Yat-sen Business School in academic year of 2019
Second-grade full-time MBA foreign students who have taken more than one-year`s degree study (including one year) at Sun Yat-sen Business School and fail in no courses.
Fresh Full-time MBA Foreign Students
● Those who hold one of the following valid English scores (GMAT 680 and above, GRE 320 and above, IELTS (Class A) 6.5 and above, TOEFL 100 and above) or the Admission Interview results are excellent. The award amount is RMB 35,000 per person.
● Those who have valid but lower GMAT scores, or GRE scores, or IELTS (Class A) scores, or TOEFL scores as requested in the above items, or those who have passed the Admission Interviews. The amount of award is RMB 17,500 per person.
Special reminder: GMAT and GRE scores are valid for 5 years, TOEFL and IELTS scores are valid for two years.
Second- grade Full-time MBA Foreign Students
● Those whose weighted average grade of compulsory courses are higher than 50% of the foreign students in class. The award amount is RMB 35,000 per person.
● Those whose weighted average grade of compulsory courses are lower than 50% of the foreign students in class. The amount of award is RMB 17,500 per person.
2. Selection Criteria
2.1 Applicants should be friendly to China, respect Chinese customs and habits. Healthy, law-abiding, studious, honest, and have no records of breaking Chinese laws, regulations as well as university and school rules.
2.2 Applicants should, registered with XI or X2 visa during the designated period set by the university for the academic year 2019 pay tuition fee, purchase foreign student insurance as required by Sun Yat-sen University.
2.3 Applicants with a study visa which requires application for a residence certificate after entry should, within thirty days of entry, apply for a residence certificate for foreign students from the exit and entry administration department of the public security organs of the district where they will reside. 2.4 Applicants should, according to the provisions of the health administration department in China, international students should, upon enrollment, confirm their “Physical Examination Record for Foreigners” or undergo a physical examination in a health and quarantine department in China.
3. If the following conditions occur, the scholarship student will be stripped from this scholarship and the eligibility to apply for scholarships in the future.
3.1. Applicants who violating any laws or regulations of the People`s Republic of China, or have serious adverse effects to Sun Yat-sen University, including but not limited to Sun Yat-sen Business School, MBA Program, or any else which will be related to.
3.2 Applicants who absent from school and retain their academic status in the academic year of 2019
3.3 Applicants who have arrears in tuition fees, do not register as required, nor handled relevant visa application procedures as required.
3.4 Provide fraudulent materials during the enrollment application process.
The MBA Education Center will announce the preliminary candidates on August 25 and the final candidates on August 31.
August 13, 2019
MBA Education Center